...Archiving SignWriting History...

Tue Oct 28 15:35:01 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 28, 2003

Dear SW List, Bill, Ingvild, ReBecca, Stuart -
Thank you for your kindness. I will make the Archives, once I get my
life together here. I will write to you personally again,...when I am
ready. I have no idea when that will be...;-)

The fires continue, and other people have the sadness of still being in
danger, but we are the lucky ones. And I have a strange feeling of
guilt, that others have suffered so, and we haven't...I guess they call
that "survivor's guilt", don't they?...

Richard Gleaves, the developer of SignWriter DOS, called me last night.
His home, and his brother's home were also in the path of the same
fire, but all three of us are the lucky ones. Our phones have been
ringing from friends and family - it has turned into a time of "coming
together"...

So back to SignWriting...and thanks once again for your offers of
Archiving!

Val ;-)

I know we are willing to do that.  Just let us know.
Thanks, Stuart

If you are up to making disks, I am sure that we are willing to store,
Ingvild

Ditto here too!  And you already have my mailing address friend!
ReBecca