For Ron, Jerry, Anny and Marianne....New Library Database...

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Sep 4 20:29:10 UTC 2003

Valerie

You're doing so much for SignWriting... there's no way anyone could ever
complain about your work!!
There's no hurry in publishing my french translation of theSW lessons... as I
still plan to work with deaf adults to add examples in the swiss-french sign
language (we call it LSF: Langue des signes fran ìß ise) before you add it to
the library... I'd also like someone to have a look at my translation as I'm
not quite sure about the exact terms in french to describe some of the
movements... I'll try to find someone who knows french and english (but the
best would be to have someone used to SW... so he (or she) understand what
we're talking about!! )

If there's anyone on the list who does speak french and could have a look at
the french translation of these lessons it would be a great help for me!! If
so... let me know and I'll sen a copy of my word document!!

Thanks again Valerie for all you're doing... and for this great solution of
putting these documents on the library!

Anny

(A-Claude in Switzerland...)

Valerie Sutton a *crit :