Southern Deaf Showcase

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Sep 7 21:09:15 UTC 2003

Dear Val,

The Southern Deaf Showcase was held this weekend in Tampa, Florida.  I
distributed the literature you had sent along with other things the past
two years.  It sparked a bit of interest at my table yesterday
morning.   :-)

There is a change of awareness of Signwriting, here.  Two years ago no
one had heard of it.  Now, everyone I asked had heard of it and a few
knew that there was a computer program for it.  That's a positive
improverment.

There's also a new local school starting up for deaf and hard-of-hearing
elementary children called Blossom Montessori School. I gave some
literature to the volunteers manning the school's booth.

Bill