SW Shorthand and Handwriting?

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Sep 12 09:30:37 UTC 2003

Folks,

On the site there are examples of SW shorthand and daily handwriting, but
how to do these doesn't seem to be explained. I'd very much like to learn
how to do these (I use shorthand for English writing so it's very
interesting to me). Besides, I think the time spent sketching or selecting
signs in SW44 is hampering my progress towards keeping a journal in SW!

Is there any insruction available on this sort of thing? Failing that even a
few general pointers on what I could do to cut down on sketching time would
be very helpful.

Sandy