Sergio and DosBox

Wed Sep 17 16:38:14 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 17, 2003

Jerry Spillman wrote:
> Just download and  install it, give it one or two commands and it is
> ready to run. If anyone is interested, I will make a PDF file
> available for download from the Cyberjer ftp site with instructions
> and screen shots on how to set it up.

Hello Jerry!
I am so glad you finally have success with running DOS on XP!

Yes...I would love your instructions too...so if it is not too much
trouble...just the "one or two commands" you mention above would be
helpful for people like Stefan and myself!
I assumed I could just use the DOSBOX folder as the "Z" drive, but I
can see now that there is a tiny command that is needed and I am not
sure what to do myself...;-))))

At the moment I have my SW4.4 folder inside the DOSBOX folder, waiting
to be installed inside the DOSBOX Z drive....as soon as the program
will let me access it...what do I do next? ;-)