GOT IT TO WORK!!....SignWriter DOS in DOS-BOX in Win XP

Wed Sep 17 17:08:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 17, 2003

Dear SW List:
If you place the SW folder, inside the DOSBOX folder, you can get it to
work quickly, with no special command line setups, if you...

5. Drag the SW folder on top of the icon for DosBox (see attached
diagram).
6. Next, open DosBox.
7. It will open to a "temporary C drive". At the C prompt, type sw, and
then Return or Enter...SignWriter DOS should start and is usable!

Later, I hope Jerry or someone else will help us learn how to configure
this without the dragging and dropping...since there is limited memory
and it is only temporary when you drag and drop...to make it more
permanent, we will need to change a few command lines...So I will leave
this to Jerry and others to explain to us...I need to learn too!

Please see attached diagram: