Dos Box XP

Sergio Ribeiro ssr.informatica at IG.COM.BR
Tue Sep 23 15:55:31 UTC 2003

Thank you Jerry and Valerie,

Just a little bit information. When you install DosBox in your computer he
creates a new folder named DOSBOX. In this folder you can find a file named
DOSBOX.CONF you can open it using Windows NotePad or another similar text
editor program.

Open it ! Find follow command:

fullscreen=false

If you change to True for DosBox program run with FULL SCREEN

And after [autoexec] instruction in this file you can add commands like:

MOUNT C D:\SW

For example.

I hoppe be helpfull !

Best Regards