UNICODE Article: About that alphabetician...

Fri Sep 26 15:17:00 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
September 26, 2003

Michael!
This is is soooo impressive...What a wonderful, detailed article about
you and your work with Unicode! And in the New York Times, no less!!
Many congratulations on such a fine article...I look forward to
communicating more with you about it later -

Val ;-)