Typing in SignWriting

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 1 06:40:33 UTC 2004

Gallaudet University is more than an hour and a half away from home and I don't have that kind of free time.

I am thinking of going back to school in the fall, but I can't drive that far to work on this program without compensation.  I am far too heavily in debt.

What I have of Libras is about 350 signs in the big panels I sent you.  It will take time slowly loading them to the PUDL dictionary, which I thought that I would have time to do, but don't have the computer space to separate them into smaller jpgs (they lose integrity by another generation every time I do).  I will see what I can do, it's just a different process than I expected.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:
SignWriting List
March 31, 2004

Charles...Can you use the PUDL site to add your Libras signs for now?
It may take time to get a computer.... By the way, if a computer could
be made available to you at Gallaudet Library, would you be able to do
your work there? Val ;-)