A Deaf perspective

Thu Apr 1 15:50:13 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 1, 2004

Lea Hatch wrote:
> I am a hearing person, interested in ASL and SIGNWRITING - I have
> recently finished ASL3 (our instructor is deaf - lost his hearing as
> an adult) and now participate in an ASL "conversation" group.

Welcome to the SignWriting List, Lea! Nice to have you with us...;-)

The SignWriting List is an international List. Members come from 27
countries. They write the Sign Language in their country, and share
their writing with all of us...

Have you visited the PUDL ASL dictionary online? Go to:

PUDL ASL dictionary
http://www.pudl.info/dictionary/search.php

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite