children of a lesser God

Wed Apr 7 03:48:14 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 6, 2004

Tini Pel wrote:
> Just a try in ASL. "Children of a lesser God" Tini.

-----------------

Elizabeth wrote:
Tini Pel and Val...
   it looks great to me...
   it certainly gives me a solid direction to move in.....
   thanks so very much & I will make sure you have credit....
   want to send a photo or two??? I'll see if I can slide it in....
   will let you know how this all turn out....
   again...
   thanks!!!!!
   Elizabeth
ebirney at tampabay.rr.com

-------------------

Val writes...
Great job, Tini! ....Elizabeth...Go to this web page to find one
picture of Tini and her students in Canada...

SignWriting in Canada
http://signwriting.org/forums/teachers/deafchild/deafchild01.html

You are welcome to use any photos on our web site, with the proper
credits etc....or write directly to Tini for other photos:

Tini Pel
tinipel at ONLINK.NET

Keep us informed about your project...smile...Val ;-)