Question from Milena Cabral...need someone who knows Portuguese...

Tue Apr 27 15:35:41 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
April 27, 2004

Milena Cabral wrote:
> Prezados colegas,
> A proposta do signwriting Java é muito interessante, no entanto,
> gostaria de conhecer mais a parti do downloads do software, se
> possivel, gostaria de instruções especificas para instalar o programa
> a partir da internet, desde já agradeço as dúvidas esclarecidas.
> Milena Paula

....quick English Translation from the web...
The proposal of signwriting Java is very interesting, however,
would like to know more about downloads of software, if
possible, would like instructions specifies to install the program
from the InterNet....
Milena Paula

------------

Hello Milena!
Thank you for this email. I do not speak Portuguese. I will send this
message to someone in Brazil. I hope they can help you. You want to
download SignWriter Java, and install it on your computer? Here are
instructions:

1. Download SignWriter Java program on this web page:
http://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw50/index.html

2. You will also need Java 1.4.1 or later installed on your computer.
If you do not have that, you can download it:

To Download Java 2SE v 1.4.2_04 JRE:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

But maybe you have other questions? Write again. We are happy to
help...What happens when you try to start SignWriter Java?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages