[sw-l] HTML in Digest Form...

Mon Aug 2 14:38:03 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 2, 2004

Cherie Wren wrote:
> and is it possible to get rid of all the html coding?
> as you can see below, one message came thru fine, the
> other is all garbage, impossible to read.

Hello Cherie and Everyone!
I know. I am frustrated by the HTML in the Digest form too. I spoke
with Paul about this yesterday, and he tells me I need to write to
another technician about it, so I will do that today. Other Lists do
not have as many graphics as we have, so they do not have the same
urgency, but for the SW List, if we don't get that fixed soon, I will
suggest that you do not use DIGEST form...I will do my best now to
focus on this problem, and will write again with information...Maybe
you should turn off Digest until this is fixed?..

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

2. SignBankSite
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo