[sw-l] EMAIL IN SIGNWRITING

Tue Aug 3 01:29:20 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 2, 2004

Tini Pel wrote:
> Hello Valerie, I just tryed to sent e-mail via  the address mentioned
> below. but when I clicked preview I only saw coma and dots. I sent it
> anyway it might be better on the other end, I hope.
> Tini.

Thank you, Tini, for this feedback. I did not see any email from you
yet....What is the operating system you are using, and what is the name
of your web browser? Netscape? Internet Explorer? in Windows 98?  I
will ask Stephen why.... It may be related to PNG, but I don't know if
DeafVision will let us change to GIF...but we will try to solve this...