[sw-l] A Sign for E-mail

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Aug 4 22:43:31 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 4, 2004

This is a funny sign for email, Bill. You wrote it very well though...I
knew exactly what you meant...and you created it with SignPuddle?!! I
think this is the first time you have written a sign in SignWriting and
posted it to the list? Even though the Create program is slow on
SignPuddle, it does work! And you are the first that I know of, who has
tried it...or are others using the Create feature on SignPuddle too?
The one good thing about it is that the GIF and PNG issues have no
meaning any longer, because you are creating the signs right there on
the web...Val ;-)