[sw-l] Sign Puddle and attachments

Sat Aug 7 14:04:49 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 7, 2004

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> FYI, in Thunderbird, it didn't correlate the attachments with the
> table.   I'm not sure why. It just listed the attachments one after
> another.

Hello Stuart, Stephen and everyone!

Stephen has added a new feature to the email feature on SignPuddle.
Look at the attached diagram. There is now a new check box, to view the
signs as attachments...It doesn't appear to be working with all email
software right now. It works with Outlook, but not with other programs.
I had the same problems, Stuart, in my Mac Mail program...so that
feature is under development...;-)

If you don't check that box, then the email comes in fine as always!