[sw-l] SignPuddle dictionaries...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 7 18:12:52 UTC 2004

Didn't mean to bug you, Valerie, but to thank you.  You have done a great job in moving everything over.  As I find my work from Brazil (Antonio Carlos is looking for it) I will be retyping it all into SignPuddle, and slowly assembling the Libras/Portuguese, Portuguese/Libras dictionary that I had promised to complete three years ago.

Thank you for all your work.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
August 7, 2004

Charles Butler wrote:
> I can read this email just fine.  It opened up directly in the email.
> I was surprised that you had no sign for "everyone" though.  Guess
> it's not in the dictionary yet.  I'll have to upload it later.  I had
> to compromise with EVERY + one

My workload is enormous, Charles. I am still working on the IMWA. I am
at 22,850 GIFs right now...and there are more. So I will leave
dictionary entries to others...I am the symbol person...others will
have to be in charge of the signs...So upload all you want. That is the
beauty of SignPuddle, thanks to Stephen Slevinski!

The only job I have, in regards to the dictionary entries, is that if
we want to delete signs from SignPuddle, I have to do that for you
right now...but you can upload all you want...