[sw-l] poet site

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Wed Aug 11 17:51:29 UTC 2004

Manfred wrote.

dear Tini Pel, I enjoy your poetry site a lot! I visit your site from time to time. But since I don't have a clue about ASL, I must confess I only use the poems to practise my "reading" skills - without having to feel bad if I don't understand the meaning..

all the best,

                     Manfred.

Hello Manfred, I am glad you are learning SW. and ASL from Jerry's poetry side.

I followed course one in ASL, course two was cancelled because of lack of interest. I can tell you that I have learned a lot of ASL from reading the SW. with the glosses underneath.
It is a great tool and I am really thankful to Valerie, who is making it so easy for us to learn.

Sorry it took so long to reply , to many things on my mind.

Have a wondewrful day,
Tini.