[sw-l] IMWA...Download GIFs in folders now...

Sun Aug 22 18:42:35 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 22, 2004

Dear SW List members...
Before I start having fun answering your messages...(which will be a
wonderful break...I am sooo tired of GIFs!)...

I just posted all the symbols on the web in folders for you to
download. Go to:

Download GIFs in Folders
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/sss2004.html#sss2004sym

On that web page you can download either Number 1 or Number 2...

Number 1
Gifs divided in 8 Category Folders

or

Number 2
ALL 25,125 Gifs in ONE Large Folder

Yes...there are now 25,125 Gifs...(not 25,100 like I said yesterday).

The beauty of the SSS-2004 is that it establishes universal names and
numbers for symbols that will not change...When new symbols are added,
they take new numbers, but the SSS-2004 is the official naming and
numbering database. This means that I need to re-number the old SSS-US
to match the new numbers in the SSS-2004...That will be my next job,
after I recover from the SSS-2004...smile...I really need a day or two
to rest before I tackle any more numbers...I am counting GIFs in my
sleep - ha! - (when I do sleep...grin ;-)

Stephen - If there are any problems with any of these folders or gifs,
please tell me...You will be the first to download them and use them!