[sw-l] IMWA version 1.0 completed...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Aug 22 21:47:16 UTC 2004

Val, yes, that's my hope, that the IMWA is even more useful to those who
do the dictionaries.  I didn't mean to imply that you need to do
dictionaries now.  :-)

I'm thankful that hurricane Charlie did not hit here as it was
originally projected.  When I see the devastation done by it, I may not
have had much left of my house.

Now I'm curious to see how a sign, like say ... "house", could be
italicised.  Is there examples?  From the days of  handwriting signs?

The CDRom of SignWriting Website 2002 making it to South Korea - now
there's a place I didn't imagine it would go.

Kick back and have a cold one, Val!  :-)
Enjoy your R&R!  :-)

Bill