[sw-l] Clown, white and wolf...

sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Aug 27 00:55:15 UTC 2004

Ok, this particular instance seems like a possible use for the topdown
view. Do either of these spellings make it more clear that it is coming
from the nose?  I know in the first one the nose face is mixing two views.
 That is why I tried this other one.  I hope you don't mind my exploring
this to understand it better.

Thanks,

Stuart