[sw-l] disappointed

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 1 16:22:20 UTC 2004

The simplest method is to get the CD-ROM from Valerie.  I have Windows 98 at home, and it will run on the program, but I had to download it from disk myself.

The program does run in DOS, and you have to get used to the fact that it is not a Windows-based program but has its own way of doing things, but you can at least type in it.

Charles Butler

Brenda White <philcoe.bjwhite at sasktel.net> wrote:
I have tried a number of times... and I am unable to download your program.
The MS-DOS freezes up my computer.

I have asked some of my friends who are more expert than I ... and they say
that WINDOWS 98 is too old.

I am very disappointed.

brenda