[sw-l] SignText Beta: download and dictionary import

Mon Dec 13 15:14:45 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

Dear SW List Members, and Stephen -
This is an historic day...Stephen has been working for months on this
new program, SignText. It looks great, Stephen!

I went to SignPuddle:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US

And I noticed three NEW icons on the side of the page... for SignText
and Import and Export!

Congratulations and many thanks from all of us, for this gift...I look
forward to trying SignText later today! Val ;-)