[sw-l] Quebec Sign Language icon on Sign Puddle...

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Dec 13 20:48:35 UTC 2004

Hi Adam,

Glad you like it.

You are correct that SignText does not center the heads.  This is for
display only, so you know what signs you entered.   After you generate the
SWML, you can visit the page http://www.oculog.net/swml/swml-s.php.  This
page will convert the SWML into a properly formatted display.  The heads
will be centered according to lane.  So all the center lane signs will be
centered in the center.  The left lane signs will be centered to the left.
And the right to the right.

The next version of SignText will have a better display.  Not only will the
signs be centered according to head, but in the correct lane.

I will try and pack as much functionality into the offline version as
possible, but many of the more powerful features will only be available
online.

-Stephen