[sw-l] a pocket-sized ASL dictionary

Mon Dec 13 21:12:22 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

OOOPs...The download page for SignBank written below is incorrect...it
needs an "s" at the end of the word downloads:

SignBank Downloads
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

If you want to download, Kimberly, be sure to download number 1, the
SignBank Runtime, which does not require owning FileMaker. It is 75 mb
though and that is why I am suggesting I send you the SignBank Program
on CD rather than the printed dictionary you ordered...and it would be
a complete swap...no extra money needed...If you want to read about the
SignBank CD, go to:

http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=9.0

Val ;-)