[sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

Mon Dec 13 21:45:03 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

I want to share my experiences with SignText offline. I downloaded it
by clicking here:

SignText Download:
http://www.oculog.net/signtext.zip (8 MB)

The download includes the IMWA so it may be slow for some people, but
it wasn't for me on my fast computer...

Then I had a folder on my desktop named SignText and I opened it and
double-clicked on the file named signtext.html, and presto! it opened
FireFox and I was able to add signs as we always do in SignMaker. Then,
after the sign was finished, I re-named it and added it to the left
column by clicking on the icon Center Lane. Here is how my screen
looks.

Stephen...see all the funny squares to the right of the screen? Do they
show up on your screen? Oddly they do not show up in Safari, only
Firefox on the Mac...Val ;-)