[sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

Mon Dec 13 21:59:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

I think the new SignText is an exciting new development...This is the
first time that we have been able to create signs with SignMaker
offline so easily...

I would suggest people use Safari, Netscape or FireFox...Once again,
even offline, Internet Explorer did not load the symbols, so I guess we
just have to forget Internet Explorer...

Here is a picture of something that happened to me in Netscape...look
at all the numbers that appeared mysteriously to the right of the
symbols, when I was choosing the double contact stars...