[sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

Mon Dec 13 22:45:11 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

I am a real novice when it comes to SWML code. I don't know how to use
it yet. I have saved it in a text file. But I don't understand what to
do with it? How do I get it to show up as SignWriting in a web
page?...I opened Dreamweaver, which is the software I use to create web
pages...but I am lost where to begin...How do other people make the
SWML code to show up as SignWriting in a web page?  Val ;-)