[sw-l] a pocket-sized ASL dictionary

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Tue Dec 14 13:57:56 UTC 2004

Hello Valerie and all:
is this "pocket dictionary" the same thing as the 23-page ASL-to-English
dictionary at the Sign Bank's Dictionary Library? Or is it something else?
I'm OK with waiting for the big printed dictionary version -- our home
printer is very slow -- but will have a look around the SignBank printing
options & see what I can do with them. Will let you know!
Best,
Kimberley