AW: [sw-l] Merry Christmas from Stanley the Stick Figure!

Mon Dec 20 19:49:36 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 20, 2004

Dear SW List, and Stefan!
You have given me such joy, Stefan, with your charming animations!!
This one is so terrific...I see you are trying to animate the movements
of the JingleBells Christmas card, without all the pieces of the stick
figure needed to make it look exactly as the card...But still you
managed soooo well! I am so impressed as always...Everyone, you have to
look at this...smile....

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/Stanley/stan7.htm

Val ;-)