[sw-l] SignMaker and the selected symbol

Mon Dec 20 22:43:38 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 20, 2004

Hi all-
I look forward to seeing other people's opinions...I enjoyed visiting
all three links and all three blink...congrats on developing a way to
select a symbol....the first one blinks without any special color or
box around it and the others blink too...but with boxes around them...I
guess I would choose the first one, since it is the simplest and you
can see the rest of the sign the best, while you are working with the
selected symbol...Will we be able to de-select it too (stop it from
blinking if you want to see the finished sign)?