[sw-l] Re: Statements SW is a wonderful thing

Deaf Action Committee dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Dec 21 17:05:41 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 21, 2004

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
Hi Valerie and listmemebers,
Just by accident I happened to find this document - a number of
statements - collected and arranged by Valerie Sutton - invontor or
Sutton SignWriting
Perhaps this document is a very good first step for newcomers to
understand part of our enthusiasm about this wonderfull invention - to
be able to read and write SL ..
So instead to look for explanations again , and again - we could refer
to this document as a kind of first orientation - of the many whys   -
do you think --questions ?
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0015-Researchers-Say.pdf

------------------------------

Hello Stefan and List members:
Thanks for noticing that document, Stefan! And thanks for writing your
contribution to it...Your write-up is so useful! And there are
write-ups by other members of our List in that document too...Ingvild
Roald, Fernando Capovilla, Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa, Mark Penner,
Stuart Thiessen and others...Many thanks to all of you!...

So now I must get back, once more, to symbol entry into the IMWA, which
is boring but necessary work -

Many blessings to all of you for a happy holiday!

Please post your holiday cards to the List....they are very welcome!!
Another one of mine is attached...;-)