Logo for SignWriter

Sun Feb 8 14:20:59 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 8, 2004

Daniel Noelpp wrote:
> I designed a logo for the SignWriter program. Please have a look and
> tell me whether you like it or not.  Tell me what you were thinking
> first when
> you saw the logo. :-)

Dear SW List and Daniel!
I love your new logo for the SignWriter computer program...;-)

What do I think first, when I see it? First, I see the smiling face,
which makes me want to look at the logo more, because it is so cute and
inviting....Second, I notice that it is the letter S and W ....so then
I read ...SW... and I know it has to be connected to SignWriter.... But
the smiling face is what I remember the most...The person looks so
intelligent!