Logo for SignWriter

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 9 15:30:29 UTC 2004

Sorry to jump so harshly.  I think the logo as a logo would work very well for a publication series for SW in ASL using countries.  It's vibrant, and could lend itself to a lot of teaching.  Open the eyes though (smile).

Charles Butler

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
It looks like a jack-in-the-box.  Doesn't trigger any association with SignWriting at all.  I know the system, so I know where you got the figures, but I doesn't work for me.

Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM> wrote:
Daniel, my first thought was that it looks like a surgical glove used as
a balloon. Then I had no idea what the box was. Colors go well
together. Face is a nice touch. The closed eyes are passive.

Bill