Discussion question

ReBecca abcasl at COX.NET
Mon Feb 23 17:14:19 UTC 2004

Hey ALL!!!!  Yes, I am still in college (I think I will forever be there).
I brought up SignWriting in a discussion class the other night.  I am trying
to get notes together before tonight's class to the discussion that had to
end the other night.  This was the last thing stated (I have a notetaker
thank goodness!)
"Do you see a parallel between this development of SignWriting and the
difference between how English and ASL vs. Manually Coded Forms of English
came to be?"
Anyone wanna join in on the discussion, cause I am floundering right now!
Sincerely,
ReBecca