Announcing New Deaf Web Site on SignWriting!

Tue Feb 24 20:15:35 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 24, 2004

Dear SignWriting List, and Stefan!
Great to hear from you...I bet you have been very busy with many
SignWriting projects?! ;-)

To contact Stephen:

Stephen Slevinski
slevin at pudl.info

Pittsburgh United For Deaf Literacy (PUDL)
http://www.pudl.info/cards.php

I don't believe that Stephen is a member of the SW List, but I know he
would like people to try his SignWriting cards. Maybe some of you could
try his cards to tell us what you think?

Plus the site has a searchable dictionary database for SignWriting
signs and sentences, that is building slowly...Amazing work!

Val ;-)