OK! Here is Help From an ASL signer on the List...

Thu Feb 26 02:00:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 25, 2004

Dear SW List, Stefan, Stuart, Adam, Tini and Everyone....smile...

What wonderful messages about the signs for birthday...And as always
Stefan has done a very beautiful card!! I look forward to answering
these messages in the next few days, and I will add the new signs into
our dictionary online...I think it is great, to discuss the differences
in grammar, because we all learn from it...so if you have ideas on ways
to write this, keep posting and everything will be recorded for future
students...

Meanwhile, to explain, I am working on the Greek files for researchers
in Greece and I hope to be finished by tonight and will announce the
Greek section of our site tomorrow morning...this is a long
story....which I can explain better tomorrow!

Have a wonderful evening, everyone -