Your SignWriting materials at Yosemite trip?

Thu Feb 26 01:54:12 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 25, 2004

Dear SW List:
Perhaps some of you would like to exhibit your SignWriting materials at
the Deaf-Fun Yosemite trip?

Below is information. Contact Janet to learn more...smile...

I have no money to pay for a SignWriting exhibit, but if they will let
us send literature to give freely to the attendees, I will be happy to
send them the literature...

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

Begin forwarded message: