Birthday Songs in ASL?

Thu Feb 26 02:17:35 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 25, 2004

Yes, Adam! I know you are busy, and there is no rush, but at some point
I would like to see it, so please post the "ASL version of Happy
Birthday"...Thank you!!!

Although I know this was not any of our intentions, this actually could
become a very interesting little paper on how SignWriting can write
both ASL and Signed-English...and that both have value at different
times... Val ;-)