ASL - Grace

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Feb 26 16:31:37 UTC 2004

I was concerned about that too, Charles. I am still confused on the
rotation symbols because of the issue of whether the thumb or little
finger leads the rotation.  I have never gotten a good feel for that
and how to write it.  It would be nice if there was a clearer way to
describe that choice.  No offense, Valerie.  I know describing these
things are hard :). When do you use the arrow curving down and up and
when to use the arrow curving up and down is another question I am not
too sure I understand.

Thanks,

Stuart