SignWriting in Greece web pages...;-)

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Fri Feb 27 17:24:09 UTC 2004

The new SignWriter Java can handle Unicode letters for entering
gloss. But I believe you cannot save such texts (signs with Greek
gloss) in the SGN format because the Latin-1 encoding doesn't
contain or only very few greek letters, but SWML should be fine
because XML is based on Unicode.

I hope the Greek contributors can help me testing the new Java
program and tell me whether it works with Greek letters.

Daniel