Sign For HAWAII...welcome new member!

Tue Jan 13 00:08:27 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
January 12, 2003

Dear SW List Members!
I am writing a reference manual:

Sign-Symbol-Sequence 2004
The International Movement-Writing Alphabet (IMWA)

It is not hard, just time-consuming...So please forgive my silence on
the SignWriting List...I bet you all are very busy too...

Meanwhile...I would like to introduce a new member to our SignWriting
List, Jean from Maui, in Hawaii! Welcome Jean! We are glad to have you
on the List...Jean hopes to encourage schools in Hawaii to join our SW
Literacy Project...Jean is learning SignWriting now...So Jean, here is
the sign for  Hawaii...take a look at the attached diagram...Can you
read it? smile...feel free to write back, with questions...Or you can
also download lessons in SignWriting on this web page:

Lessons in SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw