Contacting Head before contacting Face in lookups?....

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Fri Jan 30 12:57:02 UTC 2004

Contacti with the head may be more common than contact with the face, but
I would guess that we would need to write faces, such as eyebrows and
mouths, more often than heads and contacts with head.

Ingvild

SignWriting List <SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA> skriver: