[sw-l] Question about Salvation

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Jul 13 00:19:28 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 12, 2004

Hello Everyone and Stuart -
No. Please do not use those little lines on the square and
circles...that was an experiment that didn't work.... We decided
against using those little lines...But then I never got the chance to
give Stephen a new large folder with all the GIFs, so that needs to be
corrected...and it will be when I finalize the IMWA...

I am doing my best to clean this up now...Right now I am adding some
handshapes that Ingvild Roald has requested...I will share them with
you shortly...Sorry I cannot keep up with all this -

Val ;-)

--------------------

On Jul 12, 2004, at 4:55 PM, Stuart Thiessen wrote:

> I was looking at the PUDL dictionary and ran across this sign. I am
> wondering what the lines in the fist are intended to mean?  Is that
> the thumb?  Is that how we should represent the thumb in signs where
> it might be ambiguous where the thumb position is? What is the rule
> for this usage?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stuart
> <www.pudl.info_dict_asl_salvation.gif>

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.