[sw-l] For Programmers

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Fri Jul 16 19:56:21 UTC 2004

Hi Stuart

This is a very interesting idea. But I am on pilgrimage to Santiago de
Compostela in Spain now and write this e-mail from an albergue des
peregrinos computer in Cacabelos, a small city in NW Spain. I will consider
the idea of Stuart when I am back in Switzerland.

Thanks!
Daniel

> Hey, I just had a thought on the way to work today and thought I would
> run this by all the other programmers on the list.  Have any of you
> thought about the idea of a plugin for IE and Netscape/Mozilla, etc.
> browsers that could display SWML?

[...]

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.