[sw-l] Sign Puddle: single language version of PUDL's dictionary

Rebecca Larche Moreton mlrlm at OLEMISS.EDU
Wed Jul 21 11:00:13 UTC 2004

Val:

I have none of the extra software that has been discussed on the list,
just my plain little iBook, but I went to this site just now and it
works fine, at least is does 'search' perfectly for me.

Don't bother to answer me; I just thought you might want to know.

(With all the moving to majordomo etc., somehow I was put back on the
list; I wouldn't have done it just at this time myself, but there is so
much going on on the list that I am enjoying it!! You are ALWAYS forging
ahead!

Do NOT answer, you have too much to do, I will know you got it anyway.

Becky
(Rebecca Larche Moreton)
301 S. Ninth St.
Oxford, MS 38655
USA
On Tuesday, July 20, 2004, at 09:47  AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> SignWriting List
> July 20, 2004
>
> Stephen Slevinski wrote:
>> I have created Sign Puddle: a single language version of PUDL's
>> dictonary.
>> You can view the demo at http://www.oculog.net/puddle.  You can search,
>> translate, upload, and create SignWriting images.
>

> THANK YOU, Stephen! You are soo generous and we are grateful to you - I
> look forward to talking more about this later. It will be used a lot in
> the future....Try it, everyone....Val ;-)

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.