[sw-l] Sign Puddle: single language version of PUDL's dictionary

Rebecca Larche Moreton mlrlm at OLEMISS.EDU
Thu Jul 22 02:50:18 UTC 2004

Well, might know! I doubt I'd be able to do all the necessary things to
make it work fully. It looks great to me, though, just like it is. It is
wonderful the progress that has been made in the further development and
worldwide spread of SW in just the last few years! Everybody keep it up!

Becky