AW: [sw-l] GIFs posted for IMWA Group 01-07 Ring Finger

Adam Frost seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 23 17:06:27 UTC 2004

Val, Stefan, and List,

I just went through group 01-07. I didn't find it hard to do. I guess that
that is because I have done weirder handshapes when I was making a writing
system years before I found SignWriting. True, the older one gets, the
harder it is to do complex handshapes. It is just the same as when hearing
babies learn a language verses an adult learning a language. I guess the
reason that I am rambling on is because the handshapes can be used in
everyday conversation even if they seem awkward to us.

Adam