[sw-l] How do you use PUDL site?

Adam Frost seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 26 02:45:50 UTC 2004

Val, Alan, and List,

There are, as I understand it, some emails that support HTML text (Like my
email). That is what I was talking about in the last email I sent. After
talking with Alan, I found out that most emails don't support HTML. So the
best way is use the email service in PUDL like what Val posted a little
while ago. I don't know if everyone can read that fine. I could. But if all
else fails, the best way to sent an email for right now seems to be to send
an attachment.

Adam