IMWA: Handshape Construction and Sequencing Rules

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Jun 2 15:01:52 UTC 2004

I was thinking about the freezing of numbers aspect and it occurred to
me, as it did to Bart, that it may become a problem in the future - no
matter how much the person coding the numbers tries to accomodate future
additions and changes.

Bart, can you explain how the categories and sub-categories would be
coded without using numbers?

Bill